Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Pointless!

Look a mile down the road I bide thee now to look! What do you see? Do you see a future lover? A lovely cherry tree? LOOK! Now, what do you see Do you see a road that’s fraught with tragedy? Or a path of cheery bliss? Look down that road…the only road, You now can walk What do you see there? All, ALL! That you see there is pointless! Pointless! What truth will be there, Among those fronds ? What purpose do you now see? There once, there was A greater path That you had but uneasily walked… Nepenthe! Alas Nepenthe that way! You traded it for comfort! Traded it for hoodwinked truth! I will not now, call out to you, I will never say your name I will, for now and ever Let you live in earthy shame! It is, it is For me so sad Do see another flower fall from bloom That which could have been a rose, With pedals black and rare Will turn in to a lazy Dreary cow eyed daisy So good bye Good bye, my friend I fear Our time is at an end You walk here pointless Thus thou are now, already dead And I…And I Will alone (Forever left alone by thee) Sit on a grave, And morn for all… Eternity

No comments: