Tuesday, January 24, 2006

In the face of death

I walk this decrepit tide With a steady stride No fear of doom No thoughts of damnation No light covers all No lovely reunion My goal is not good Or evil No All things must change Yet All things will stay No change to it all As universe over Nothings the mater As all things decay And People are still to this day Avoiding the peace of its grasp Not something to rush But to love, With out lust, as Death will say come If your time is done No evil no good No darkness no light No fear and no love But not, Not at all Fear not the face But the knife in the hand Fear not the silence But hear all the music! If dead is the sun Thou shall dance in the moon If you don’t dance at all You will dance with your “doom” This life I lead I don’t walk without question I question its reasons I question its life But alas I must live Buy why I don’t know Death it will take me When its winds blow All that is here All that will be All is forgiven All will go on All can be seen So have not a fear When in the face of death. The face of death Eternity

No comments: