Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Dance with me, then you will see!

Come here darling Sit with me Come here love And watch with me Come here now And don’t be frightened By the tombstones, and the graves Do not fear for darkness, dear For the moon is full to light the way Come now, come with me And see for true the love, Come and watch the starry sky Come and watch now Come, and dance now With the dead Under the blue moon light Come with me and take my hand You have not lived, 'till you’ve lived with the dead! Come and sit down with the graves Come with me to deaths enclave Come and see then why I’m morbid Come with me I bid thee now To come with me Only so you might see What it truly means To be set free ……………………………… Dace now to the music of the moon Come and dace, Amongst the dead You say you can’t? To hell with you then!

No comments: