Tuesday, January 24, 2006

For all botched biographies and symbols

I pity you I pity you You who have never felt the touch I pity you I pity you It gave me all so much It is not free It of all things I pity you I pity you And only fool Who’s never felt its ring hammer Never fallen to its depths I pity you I pity you Would make such an offensive address You, you fool, gawk can admire Genius? Ha You have not the right To speak of their minds You have no right To dictate there work’s confines I pity you I remember livening like you I pity you Wading through the greasy fog The swampish fog of ignorance! If you have never been so touched Never felt the MADNESS creeping up It is not evil This is no horror No half baked plot From a dreary loner This is a message To all of you You who don’t now True madness, true Genius, is not what they wrote Nor-they are If you knew If you knew What its like to be To be, in madness true ………………………………............. Take this not lightly It is true This poem and all of my life.. Just life To you My mentor Madness Yours so true… Ayerz (You are for now… Eternity)

No comments: