Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I wish that I, not you Weren’t here

Alone Is where I’m meant to be I hate these people I hate there hearts and earthly scents I hate the noise I hate there thoughts I hate these people There lies of love I hate these people Wearing loves fickle gloves I don’t want To stay here now It’s not where I belong If not dead then I should be In seclusion with my misery A misery of hope unmatched To watch natures beauty unabashed No need for flesh Cast down that love For while with you It may be true Such things like beauty Are not meant to last I don’t need those memories I have painful repoire enough I should not be here I should not stay Even you, are forever away You who I, know so well You who I love and fear I wish that things were not a are I wish that I, not you Weren’t here

No comments: