Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My Anthem Of the Sanguine Feast

Come fool behold, My malevolent song unfold Hark, the tune that rings Through ever plain In your mortal veins Awe, your veins So lavished with that crimson stain Come to me, Come now here It will not matter if you run now dear Come, come to me Come here And I’ll sing you a song, To end your fear I will sing it to the beat That you wet heart Continues to seek Come hear me sing, Sing the song of the scythe I’ll sing my song to end your strife And quench my thirst for your life The song that wins, As the arteries burst Come hear my pet, My dinner, slave Come to we and with my song Your flavor I will, O’ so savor …………………………… Prepare for the song The sound of the flesh As razor sharp teeth, rip and puncher beneath Prepare for the anthem Of the Sanguine Feast Did you see the fangs? I hope so… Come now Let’s eat!

No comments: