Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A bide Farwell to all the Leaves

In a clearing lavished with leaves In the dark, under stars Brisk air, and gusts of wind My heart my soul Is moving as the blowing trees they bend I see all that I’ve been And all I have become I see the things ahead of me I see them, and my hope recedes I do not need to be here Do not want to stay I hate the living I damn there sun I see things too clearly They seem perverts, every one! I don’t see time, Not as its suppose to seem, I don’t distinguish its little lines The future, the past, Meaningless, trivial at best I see all that, Can come to be, I see the future in facets I see and I believe That all humans would be better off In a grave and feeding the trees I sit amidst the dieing trees I see reflections in a small and mudy stream I see and I reflect Relish the cold Smell the death Of sweet fall So bitterly fresh I sit in awe As this season claims my breath Madness claws It may have the fighting edge ‘Sanity’ (I call it a technicality) Is much more fleeting than it used to be Now that, I know what love is… I also know desire I know so many things, O in so many way I don’t think I can express What its like to be, To think this way I know of things I do not feel I remember feelings, I’ve never felt I know of attractions That me do not compel I have so much, Too much Crammed inside my corporeal skull I truly wish in this season (which I do so love) In this clearing On this vary night Amongst the leaves And In the wind That I could at last Give my body it’s final, fatal dance A dance to deal with a all grieves And to seal time ( I hate its pompous glee!) To seal what is mine… With death’s reprieve ………………………….. I bide Farwell to all the Leaves, Eternity

No comments: