Tuesday, January 24, 2006

An Ode to Fate

Of you, of you My fickle brother I have always been intune I have known you throughout my life Felt your tendrils creeping through It is strange To name you here, To call you out When not graced by your formless face I know now more of you Than I thought could ever be true It’s funny how things fly For at this time, you push me rarely high Like you did when I was young I have learned so much from you Even now, with subtle form you help me see the truth I owe so much, so much to you With pain, and circumstance You give things that I could never reach With out the help of you While I will never know, just how you hail Or whether you are me, or I am you I will now thus pay tribute to you! For every thing you helped me do I now tribute this ode to you ………………………………. Fate

No comments: