Tuesday, January 24, 2006

But Never (Forever) My darkness, My Dear

(An ode to my insanity's muse) Where are you? What are you? What I’m I? I know you… I love you And will never speak; why? For love, true love, is but a lie Not that it’s untrue Just O it lasts For all too short a time I will never hold you We will never be I will never teach you Although so much, One such as you, Could learn form me I am alone and alone will and must stay I know that you Like other do Will turn away For this path so hopeful You’ll fall from it now, any day I know I could love you, You know, for now, what it means But I won’t, for you can’t see Truth, it means the same to you As it once did to me I remember, long ago Although it was not long in time When I was just like, you are now, O’ I do wish I that could just die If only you could know If I could lose the words and simply tell If I could show you I could help And not your person dispel I love you, I truly do And whether you now or never know Know one thing, one thing alone It pains me, A pain one such as you, My love Could never hope too know People cry with depression People preaching purpose like fools People lay claim to power I have more than all of these fools I exist, It seems now For truth And this…alone My love, I wish that your True wishes be quelled And you would truly have love So these thoughts they would not swell I hate this all! I’m dieing my dear Not lovely death but a cancerous fear I can't take this more! I cant stand to stay To know, all these things I see…dismayed You can not see me and we can not be, You would not know me or recognize me I know who you are, and I love you so much But never (Forever!) Your lovely true soul will I touch ………………………………...... Find your way my darkness Yours forever, and never… Eternity

No comments: