Tuesday, January 24, 2006

From caged to enslaved

Dammed is this world Its people obscene All rolling over Groveling , please! The weaklings The righteous Live lies in a dream From caged to enslaved That’s what’s wrought of mortal birth Thier life it is there time portrayed Nothing beyond, they never change Born in with in a servitude Taking changes with there social groups Like flies within a flock they flutter All the same as one another In time they will be What I can already see We all have seen it all before One day you are a child true The next its sex A “lovers” stew Next you find your self anew! But its all the same its still just you Your body grows your minds the same Looking for love Not knowing what it is Married now and you have kids You serve false faith And a lie you will forever live So much pain What have I to gain My path it hurts more than the rest Yet compared to you I’m not depressed O death O death Release me from distress

No comments: