Sunday, October 29, 2006

Through Shattered Stain Glass Eyes

(Tribute) The cliffs are falling off the buildings The shadows flying through the wall The meanings have no feeling My feelings meaning all Time, now, past All Future Foreign What is it, That holds me here? That beckons from the past What is it that’s empty here The whole world made of glass: Is broken I lost something Some where, Oh you, you Yes you, Can you tell me where, These names are coming from For those faces, Of bodies I do not recall? People speak, From the past Reality, in broken glass While faces, facing me All stern, and sure and bathed in self-conceit One great eccentric comedy: I guess you missed the joke So sure, so real While I stand, heart in hand Bleeding on, your perfect rug, Of sanity, and function Of illusionary order Servants to, Their own mind’s disorder: Confined by refined I’m eating shards of broken glass Bleeding pictures of the past Of love, now past Pain, pain, PANG, the shattered glass All that’s left, is swore feet And a great big fucking mess The world broke, But not by fall of hammer, Nor a careless passing god The world ended, With a stain glass work of art, That was, ('Tis still, In past-present time!) The sum of all good parts, The art, it was not perfect, But the meaning was sublime, Though not by everyone excepted, It was my world, Is: In then-now space and time This masterful artwork, Off all crystals sublime, Had but one, most fatal flaw, It was not that of sprit, Nor a flaw in the form Each frame was perfect Each delicate arch: Perfecto There is-was a blemish, In that wonderful glass Which no eye could see As Long before, it’s time to fall The glass became brittle, Shattering, and shattering, For no reason at all: No, no, Not at all Slowly I watch As each panel broke, The greatest of things, All, of all things, In now (Only here) Fell to earth slowly, Shattered in ruins Nothing more, Than colors All spirit, all life Gone: Cold glass And so shattered the world, In this slow and unbearable agony I broke it my self, For it’s profanity: How could this happen? ………………………….. The greatest lesson, Ever taught, (Never taught) No one can ever write The greatest meaning, Ever sought, No once, can describe The greatest feeling, I now see: Through shattered stain glass eyes

No comments: