Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sad Gate to Heaven

Sun sets and I sit tense. Mind wandering through my offence Did it happen? When, what, I? Uneasy fear Knowledge, doubt Inevitability of a change about No, not change. Not in any way I know, Change is pure and full This is decention From what? From what? What the fuck do we like here so much anyway? Happiness Hopeless Fuck it Why? You like it here Do I? You stay But I’d rather have it another way Leave Fuck you I’m caught between two worlds, Mind moving all around A bloody knife, a bloody day Spins my head around Damned Stress is a fickle thing, Its source can be relive by distraction But only for a little fraction Time I need out, I’m finished, ruined here I stayed because others needed me near I’m through Yes yes! But what to do?! Two worlds now, are before me The one that I’ve been living in And one that smells of something new FamiliarI live in a world of money and fame Work for a dime or eat for shame Whichever Programmed people, little lies ‘Be a good girl’ With a fuck me sign Pre-set values of cold elation Menial metal occupation I’m sick of it! Some times I just want to stop and stare Odd At the strange things that people do Work Not for food or house, But money What’s the difference? Money spent on happiness Wealth Fun little games, little kids, brains What? I’m not sure what the point is Like What is happy anyway? I don’t get it? What’s not to get Happy It doesn't makes sense Are you sad? No Denial Yeah See What Better? You ? Denial …. I’m not sure how to explain What it is that you’re missing Me The other world Beyond your fadding sweets Money, wealth, knowledge Love (1001001) All the above Your money your house, your rule and your fame Power, praise, flesh and true love Are all Part of the same system Yes yes, let me take No $$$ Your mind works, on the same level as his And his and hers and it’s It?! Power is infectious, but you play the same games Never! The other place is truly something that is not bought ! Not eaten, injected or sought ? Not even taught / The world around us, Reality, true reality, More than human thought Symboless expression The antagonist of language What is it? With wonders unsought My time is done In this world’s machine One way or the other, It’s through I could stay here, But no Yes yes, I AM abandoning you I’m not sure where this path will lead A desert, a forest, a mountain, Asleep on the street I’m not sure And to be honest I don’t really care There’s a world out there That has more Or so I fear Than you, I think will ever know (See feel hear) #### I have to leave now, I’m sorry dear They’ll be here soon Thanks only thanks, for they set me free! And I can’t be near I love you I love you Plastic, steel, concrete, cash But I have another way To death ……………………………………… Infinity The perfect life Can be bought for free All you need, Is to give up all you’ve known Flee The hermit and the Fool Zero Nothing All must go Let your feet carry you where you must go Eyes open The beauty’s unsurpassable In a world once so drear All around, everywhere Who cares if you won’t last a year Live Love Death Peace…

No comments: