Sunday, October 29, 2006

Leaking

I’m leaking From my spirit, My soul I’m degrading Deflating With ever tick of the tiny hand The larger one imposing I’m leaking, t Time’s slipping away Flowing faster away Slower to pay My vision is dripping away A-blotching with grey Out lined by black My night turns into day And then turns back My fears are sliding away A coma of a sort My tears are flowing away Though they’re muse is burning away I’m leaking From my body, my blood Flows outwards to form Deep, dark pools of mud Commingled with tears A mud that is earthen Almost is red But your mistaken It is not blood, For no blood may I shed I’m distraught and I’m worthless A demon accursed And I’m done with the walking Your damnable talking A single loud sound A bullet and round Or was it a blade? A slash and a shave? Was it a needle, Whose contents bare, This pain I can feel? I do not remember The clock is calling I’m leaking I’m leaking I’m thinking… My death No Twas thinking life, Leaking life It’s al-ive known Until we’ve seen beyond the veil… Everything’s life Even death ............. Especially Death

No comments: