Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Priestess of Apathy

Watching through tear drops Loving through hellish times A heart who loves for a moment In a life of heart break sublime Another tear Wells in her eyes Another fear Surmounts to surprise Another pain Pangs through her body Another demon Enters her mind Let me be there with you Let me hold you tight Allow you’re self Just one happy night She walks in isolation A lone figure in the field She lives a cold lamenttion A destitute divine Don’t run when I take your hand Won’t cry when I make you laugh Don't make your world so sad Please, don’t make life so hard Even for me, It’s hard enough She is the timeless priestess Her sorrow is serene Her life has been a horror All good things struck away She’s stricken by the loss Of all the love That’s washed away All the hope, That's gone away …………………….. The only thing safe Is apathy

No comments: