Sunday, October 29, 2006

Strange lines: Rant

Lives are strange things We are characters in others dreams Have you ever forgotten your place? Lost your lines, forgot to feed The other dreamers needs? All of this is a fucked up story, Some things are hard Especially the easy When you play your part A screwy roll from a distasteful start We’re like the number at the bottom of this screen Characters counted, then disposed Just as clean What I want, Think, hear, need Quiet, thought, peace Love, blood, reprieve Ever think time has moved back? Not literally, but it’s feels like no time has passed A smoke behind that place you used to go A handshake from some one you used to know The sweat of some one you shared in bliss Those places you thought you’d never miss Come back and it’s strange, The whole fucking world, Gets rearranged You know it’s gone, But good or ill You're overwhelmed with what time has done still What do we want? What the fuck does “happy” mean It’s all well and good, For the time being So what’s the state? It’s over all, stupendo Things suck now But when they're better you’ll transcendo This isn’t a feeling, It’s a convenient denial of our complex states of being It’s fucking lazy, “but I’m happy” You see! ‘Can’t take the time, You don’t’ even feel the need We’re wasted on words Drowned in our own explanations “Just be a good boy” I think I would need… “Here’s how to think boy” To find my own needs… “This is happy, you do this, yes, ci?” How am I “happy” when you control how I think? Why do I need, we need To do, to think, to think, to feel, to say Everything your way? Killing is a waist of living, Hate is a waist of time, Fuck it, killing is fine, If you’re wasting My time my money my time My life, my body my mind My love my feelings my joy Torture is a waist of killing, And you’re taking, My health my freedom my rights I don’t care what you say But what you fucking do, Is fucking up our time! Stop with the bullshit Stop with lies Stop throwing so much money To make your self right ………………….. Give it a rest, We’d all be better, With less conflicts Then maybe we could make some changes Lets not digress

No comments: