Sunday, October 29, 2006

Quicksilver

I’m vomiting mercury Shining in my eyes Poison silver so enchanting Memories disguised Nausea pain, Like nostalgia Love The best and worst Are one again Quick silver mixed with blood The sulfur stew unwatched forgot Pain is coming back again Loving pictures Come in floods Springs of youth Of cold nights and lovely stars Young love and heat Broken hearts and gloated lies Pride It comes in waves As I regurgitate in tides These memories Of heaven and hell Ambivalent feeling, Both pain and purge But time goes by Though ‘Strange to think That I go with it Now time is A stetting day, A birthing a new sun A star Coming up from out the clouds so vast and I, Stand up to face, A clean pane of glass The mercury is on the ground, Commingled with my blood, The pain and beauty, And oh the loves gone by Have been cleansed, A chapter so far done Reborn I face the world The memories all gone …………………… But in the end, It all must come again… Full circle For mine’s a path That’s never done

No comments: