Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Misery Mistress

You seduce with the promise, Of easing this emptiness Which you so tactically crated I’m searching far For away to fill the void, And like a good mistress You feign to answer my needs Ungainly temptress Who can ill be defeat Your promise of pleasure, Is but a seconds reprieve The magic doesn't work no more, The angels have gone. All that's left, is the fleeting release The moment's indifference When I feed your ill omened need You’re a million a muse, A curse of my own, Your cost is my life, My pay is your fruit Fruit at the first, So sweet, and divine Orgasm sublime But your fruits they weigh heavy On the body and soul, Every taste, becomes less and less sweet, And I only gain craving For that taste once so sweet Your fruit it is tainted, A devil's contract is due No demons are needed For a Faust of your own To come true We’ve sole our souls now, And there’s nothing to do It’s time to stop dying For no living we do Your fruit sits before me, As sharp biting whiskey, And sour grape wine For others it’s poppies, For some it’s the body, For others the mind What ever your poison, What ever your time There is a way out In some place, In some time ………………. Some other place Some other time

No comments: