Monday, February 20, 2006

I’m Sick of It

I’m sick of it! Rooms of flesh I’m sick of it! People jumping, running, for a grasp I’m sick of it! Objects of pleasure, pieces of meat I’m sick of it! Playing a game of fool for fool; in defeat I’m sick of it! The boring glazed glances The boasts and the stares The pitiful games, Orgy’s facade I’m sick of the smell The sent of perfumes Pungently fragrant Or synthetic fruits I’m sick of the bullshit The whoa’ fucked who I’m sick of the assholes Who think love's a screw I sick of the bitching From those who arn't fucking But most of all… I’M SO SICK OF CARING FOR YOU! You will not know me or see, But I will know you, Pain that I need; I know it will be, Worse for you, Than for me ……………………………….................. You are never to see, Good bye, good bye, Twas, never; to be?

No comments: